We will be closed December 24th and 25th to allow our staff time to celebrate the Christmas Holiday with family! We will resume packaging orders on Monday December 28th. We will also be closed December 31st and January 1st and will resume packaging orders after the weekend on January 4th.
Due to COVID-19, packages are subject to longer than expected delivery times as mail services across the globe deal with an influx of packages and strict working measures to prevent the spread of the virus. We do not currently have a delay in processing orders, and are answering emails/operating as normal at this time!
*Please note that all shipping times are estimates and may vary based on location, weather, or holidays.
- USPS First Class Package (Estimated 3-7 Days) - $4.66
- FREE USPS First Class Shipping on U.S. Orders over $30
- USPS Priority Mail (Estimated 1-3 Days) - $8.98
- USPS Priority Mail Express (Estimated 1 Day) - $27.66
- First Class Package International (Estimated 7-21 Days) - starting at $9, depending on location
- FREE First Class Package International Shipping on orders over $50 (Estimated 7-21 Days)
- DHL International (Estimated 2-4 Days) - starting at $48, depending on location
- We aim to have every order processed within 24-48 hours of credit card approval, excluding weekends and holidays
We do not offer refunds for any shipments that are lost in transit. Once the package leaves our facility, it becomes the responsibility of the customer. More often than not, international deliveries are held at the local post office for pickup, so PLEASE be sure to check there before contacting us if you are still waiting for your order after 60 days from the shipping date. Plug the tracking number you are given into your countries postal service tracking- you will get more accurate results there than with the USPS tracking site once the package enters the destination country.
- Depending on customs processing times, international packages may take up to 12 weeks to be marked as delivered in some cases.
- Additional customs charges, fees or taxes may be due to your government when you receive your package. These charges are your responsibility and are decided by the country of your residence. These charges are NOT included in the cost of shipping during checkout and no refunds will be given to cover these charges. The shipping charges you paid at the time of your purchase are those charged to us from our mail carrier, not your country of residence.
- Do not hesitate to contact us via email- we will do our best to help with any further questions!