Due to increased mailing times, packages are subject to longer than expected delivery times as mail services across the globe deal with an influx of packages, lack of workers, and reduced hours.
*Please note that all shipping times are only estimates, do not include our processing time (up to one week), and delivery estimates may vary based on location, weather, or holidays.
- USPS First Class Package (Estimated 3-7 Days) - $4.66
- FREE USPS First Class Shipping on U.S. Orders over $30
- USPS Priority Mail (Estimated 2-4 Days) - $8.98
- USPS Priority Mail Express (Estimated 1-2 Days) - $27.66
First Class Package International (Estimated 7-21 Days) - starting at $9, depending on location
- FREE First Class Package International Shipping on orders over $50 (Estimated 7-21 Days)
- UPS: Price and delivery calculated at checkout
- We aim to have every order processed within 24-48 hours of credit card approval, excluding weekends and holidays
We do not offer refunds for any shipments that are lost in transit. Once the package leaves our facility, it becomes the responsibility of the customer. More often than not, international deliveries are held at the local post office for pickup, so PLEASE be sure to check there before contacting us if you are still waiting for your order after 90 days from the shipping date. Plug the tracking number you are given into your countries postal service tracking- you will get more accurate results there than with the USPS tracking site once the package enters the destination country.
- Depending on customs processing times, international packages may take up to 12 weeks to be marked as delivered in some cases.
- Additional customs charges, fees or taxes may be due to your government when you receive your package. These charges are your responsibility and are decided by the country of your residence. These charges are NOT included in the cost of shipping during checkout and no refunds will be given to cover these charges. The shipping charges you paid at the time of your purchase are those charged to us from our mail carrier, not your country of residence.
- Do not hesitate to contact us via email- we will do our best to help with any further questions!